Introducing – The College Savvy Mom Mentorship Program
In this four week program, I will guide a group of mothers through the fundamentals of planning for college.
Is this group right for you? Answer the following questions:
- Do you have a child in grades 6 – 10?
- Are you worried about your child’s success?
- Are you interested in positioning your child for admission to a top-tier college?
- Do you lack the time, but not the desire to help your child elevate to the next level?
- Are you suffering from “comparison fatigue”?
If you answered “yes” to at least two of the questions above, KEEP READING!
During the four week program, moms will learn the “4Cs” that will help you take charge of this sometimes overwhelming and frustrating process.
You will learn how to:
- Week 1 (Monday, April 24) – Connect with important school personnel
- Week 2 (Monday, May 1) – Collaborate on your child’s comprehensive academic profile
- Week 3 (Monday, May 8)- Coach your child on how to interact with important stakeholders and manage their online and offline reputation
- Week 4 (Monday, May 15)- Craft a college prep plan that includes scheduling important tasks
Now, you’re probably wondering if it’s too early to start getting ready for college? Well, what I can tell you is that I have met countless parents who regretted not starting early enough and ZERO parents who regretted starting TOO early.